Greenvet GutClear Plus Worm Tablet (One Tablet)
ANTHELMINTIC TABLET FOR DOGS AND CATS
Each tablet contains 150 mg of febantel, 144 mg of pyrantel pamoate and 50 mg of Praziquantel
Mode of administration:
Orally, with non-liquid feed
In the event of a heavy roundworm infestation, a repeat dose should be given after 14 days.
- Do not use in animals with a known sensitivity to the active ingredients or to any of the excipients.
- Do not exceed recommended dose when treating pregnant bitches.
- Do not use simultaneously with piperazine compounds.
- Consult a veterinarian before treating pregnant bitches for round worms.
- Tapeworm infestation is certain to re-Occur unless control of intermediate hosts such as fleas, mice etc. is undertaken.
Treatment of mixed infections by adult cestodes and nematodes of the following species:
Ascarids: Toxocara Canis, Toxascaris leonina (adult and late immature forms). Hookworms: Uncinaria tenocephala, Ancylostoma Caninum dults). Whipworms: Trichuris vulpis Adults).
Tapeworms: Echinococcus spp., Taenia spp., Dipylidium caninum (adult and immature forms).
Store in cool & dry place at room temperature (15-30°C) protected from light.
1 tablet per 10 kg Body weight
For the control of Toxocara spp., nursing bitches should be dosed 2 weeks after
iving birth and every 2 weeks until weaning. Puppies should be treated at 2
weeks of age and then at every 2 weeks interval until 12 weeks of age. Thereafter
they should be treated at once a month from 3 to 6 months of age and after that
at every 3 month intervals. It is advisable to treat the bitch at the same time as
puppies. For routine control of adult dogs, should be treated every 3 months.
Two (2) tablets and Twenty (20) tablets